McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Saturday, November 11, 2006

Last Saturday night Scott took me on my dream date. A great date to me = NO $ SPENT! We dreamed up the date a few weeks ago, and Scott made it happen -- a pretty tough feat considering our busy season of life. So here it goes ... the Jops watched our kiddos -- for free (thanks a ton!). We drove up to Red Rocks, put the 3 car seats in the front seats, and watched a movie , from our collection, in our car. As if that's not great enough, we found a spot on the side of the mountain (Scott doesn't qualify Red Rocks as mountains, but above sea level is a mountain to me) where we could see Denver and beyond. It was an amazing view. We had a great time, and will definitely do it again. Thanks, Babe for making our dream date a reality. I think I told you once or twice that I loved it! (the photos arent' great because they were taken with a camera phone.)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I always tell Kevin that creativity = romance, not red roses! Good for the two of you, that you got away for some time together!

I put a link to your blog on mine; hope you don't mind....

Someone is calling from the bathroom...Gotta go!Love you.

7:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I finally checked out your blog. Looks great and it was fun reading all your posts! Happy B-Day by the way! --Jami Riley

1:00 PM  
Blogger SunJane said...

That sounds awesome! Am so proud ya'll did a date.

8:24 PM  
Blogger Padre Reeds said...

didja get to pretend you were newlyweds again in the car over lookout point? what good's a blog if you can't give your real friends the juicy stuff in a public forum?

8:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home