McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Winter Wonderland (and other cute pics)


It's a winter wonderland up here. For Scott's sake, I hope we're not about to re-live last year's winter with 6 straight weekends of snow. However, the kids L-O-V-E, LOVE it, so I do't have much room to complain. Here are the pics that I took today. Jace took an early fall with no gloves, so he was inside sipping hot chocolate and watching All My Children with Nanna and cousin Tip (feel free to roll your eyes). Poor guy!
Here's a couple of pics of Oaklie, Jarrod and A.J.'s baby. She is so teeny weeny. Everyone likes here a lot. And, I can't resist a good pink roller shot. She's even more cute with no teeth. Her Daddy's not so bad either!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi McKee said...

What happened to Rana's TEETH! Isn't that young to lose them. She looks ADORABLE!

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you have a beautiful family. keep barbara there in colorado with you and your kids, she needs to be with good people who love her.
jenny
Barb's best friend frm cali.

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home