McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Funnies

When I woke up this morning, this was our sleeping arrangment. I laid there (to the left of Rana, and not in that big gap in the middle) wondering how it happened. On occasion we'll get one friend in bed, but all three is a rarity. Our king bed seems so spacious compared to the full we had for 9 years, that we normally don't notice. I think Scott noticed!


Today was Owen's first day back to school. This is what he chose to wear. I particularly love the shoes! On these days I can hear my mom saying to me (as a young kid), "You have so many nice clothes. Why do you have to wear that?"

Speaking of my mom ... she just left last Saturday, and I want her back. I had 2 wisdom teeth pulled last Friday, and will have 2 more pulled tomorrow. She brought me chicken noodle soup and baked potatoes in bed, and watched the kids. I also heard her tell Owen, "So." when he said he was thirsty and asked for water. I guess that's what you get when you keep a menopausal-aged woman from her soap opera!!!

8 Comments:

Blogger SunJane said...

You just DO NOT CARE girl!
Your mama is gonna say, "Velvet!" In that way only Gloria can.

oh and love love the pic of Scott.
Kirby can soo relate!

8:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I heard a rumor that your car got hit in the crazy parking lot at FCCDC yesterday - is that true? I hope not!

Looks like you guys are having a great time and really enjoying life!

Anyway, here's our address
7796 S. Crestone Peak
Littleton, CO 80127

Alexis

7:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, I will pass on the obvious regarding the removal of 100% of your wisdom and just wish you a speedy recovery.

Uncle Lynn

8:42 AM  
Blogger Mills Family said...

too great...Ryder is 11 and still wants to get in bed with us sometimes...But Brian says I should always say not but sometimes I just can't resist him.

12:01 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

Ha! Your mom is too funny. You are way nicer than I am about kids in the bed. We have a king too, but I just cannot sleep well with littles in bed with us. They have to be super sneaky to get in under the radar.

9:22 PM  
Blogger keri said...

Love the family sleeping arrangement. I do have to say you are lucky none of them were sleeping sideways! Owen and Alex are soooo related! Love the outfit. Sorry to hear about your teeth. Wish I could be there to help out.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Heidi McKee said...

Now I feel guilty making rhea sleep in her own bed after a scary dream last night. She just wiggles WAY too much and I feel like I have a hang over in the morning if she sleeps with us! You're so sweet! Hope you're feeling better...and I'm cracking up about your mom.

1:59 PM  
Blogger April said...

Oh my goodness, that's the cutest picture! I often find kids in my bed in the morning.

9:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home