McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Monday, December 11, 2006

Sleigh Ride in the Neighborhood


Got a kick in my blogger step last night at our neighborhood sleigh ride. It was fun, though it seemed really fun to those families that new eachother. I look forward to that day. I have met the neighbors to our left, who talked to us a lot before we moved in. I haven't seen her since. And, I just got a note from our neighbor to the right letting me know that I run over her sprinkler heads every time I back out of our driveway. In my defense, it is a really awkward shaped driveway. I don't give it much attention at 8:45am when I'm rushing to get 3 kids in the car to take only 1 to school. I did tell her I would make an attempt to stay on our driveway and out of her yard (it's okay to laugh). Let's hope I have the presence of mind to follow through! Conclusion: It may be a while before I have friends in the neighborhood. We may be sleigh-riding alone again next year!

3 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I understand driveway problems! I hit the fence turning into the driveway after we first moved in. I hope you start bonding soon with your neighbors. They're probably intimidated b/c your kids are so cute!

10:45 PM  
Blogger SunJane said...

Am praying for some neighbor friends for ya! Rana looks like an angel and when did Jace turn blonde! He and Owen are twins now.

9:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all neighbors can't be saints...Looks like God has a new mission field for you. Get AJ to make one of those cheese balls for them and take it over for Christmas! Sprinkler heads are cheap to replace if it's broken.

8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home