McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Friday, March 30, 2007

We are the Champions ... AGAIN!

Meet team Volley Time. This is the group of ladies I play with. We just won the season and the tournament for the second time. Volleyball is my pedicure or night of scrapbooking. I guilted myself for a while not being crafty like other moms. I love playing and getting to spend time with A.J. and Rachel (who is preggers now, and can't play), a couple of long time pals. The other girls are great too, and the competition is getting better. Tons of fun for me!

6 Comments:

Blogger April said...

I didn't know you did that, what a great thing for you to do! Fun! I never quite got the hang of volleyball, balls flying in the air, me trying not to get hit, maybe my girls will be more coordinated! So Rachel is pregnant? Is this her 3rd?
Well congrats to the v-ball team!

1:14 PM  
Blogger Elsa Marie said...

As Katie would say, "Woo hoo YAY!"

3:06 PM  
Blogger Heidi McKee said...

I'm jealous,,,,wish I was playing with you! But I guess you guys don't need me reigning champs and all :)

9:11 PM  
Blogger Padre Reeds said...

I can hear Freddie Mercury singing it now...
Weeee are the champions...again..
and we'll keep on fightin' till the end.
Glad you can spike the ball again. Your kids are rocketing to grownuphood. tell them to cut that stuff out man. I'm too young to have friends with kids that old.

11:49 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Congrats!
I can see you on the cover of Sports Illustrated: "Bump, Set, Spike: Volleyball Moms" :-)

I'm glad you get an outlet to have fun! Crafts aren't for everyone. :-)

12:25 PM  
Blogger Padre Reeds said...

you go girl! And yeah to Rachel for going for a third.
-sun

9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home