McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Saturday, May 19, 2007

Luke's Farm

Yesterday Rana's class had an end of the year picnic at Luke's farm in Evergreen. It was a great place with friendly animals and fun activities (see-saw, hammock, slide, animals, playhouse, face/arm painting) for the kids. I thought it was a little pricey ($8/person) , but I recommend it as a relaxing place for parents, and a fun place for kids that's different than the park. Jace crawled right up to one of the goats and just hung out. The owner rigged up this train pulled by a lawn mower, and the kids loved it. The little blonde boy with Rana is Ashton. We didn't know it, but that is Rana's boyfriend. His mom has told me of endless stories of Ashton professing and confessing his love for his Rana. What I didn't know was the feelings were reciprocated. The teachers told me for the first time yesterday. Don't ask me how I feel about that.

5 Comments:

Blogger Heidi McKee said...

A boyfriend already! wow! They start early in CO! :) Cute pics. We go too but $8 is pricey after airfare....or gasoline getting there!

4:03 PM  
Blogger Heidi McKee said...

Thanks for leading me to my dad's blog...I had not idea he had one. I'm way out of the loop...I've tried to comment on it too, but he has a crazy block thing???

4:08 PM  
Blogger Padre Reeds said...

hey Rana's dad is yella-haired. It makes sense.

10:13 PM  
Blogger April said...

I'm kinda surprised to hear you enjoyed a farm...you don't use public restrooms, don't eat crawfish, but you'll let your kids crawl right up and smooch a goat??

10:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

1:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home