McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Where Do They Learn These Things?

As I write, my children are having a "money party." We have a coffee can of change in the mud room where we store "Disney money." It's their savings for Disney World when Jace turns 3. Right now they are chunking handfuls of change in the air and yelling "MONEY PARTY." We haven't really been proactive about teaching them any principles of money. So, I'm sitting here wondering, "Where did they learned this???"

7 Comments:

Blogger April said...

Probably from Ashton.

What is a mud room?

12:30 PM  
Blogger Heidi McKee said...

Have you watched ANY cartoon lately? They have some serious persuation...April, you don't know what a mud room is and you grew up in the country! :)

4:35 PM  
Blogger Chrissy said...

Isn't that funny! Money has a way of seducing us all...I am a grown woman and I still daydream of having a "Money Party"!

10:13 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

OK, you crack me up! Don't you know that inside all of us is a money grubbin' little green leprechaun that makes us want, want, want!

2:48 PM  
Blogger Jami said...

oh, and i forgot to say that this doesn't count as one of your 'deep' or 'vulnerable' posts. Still waiting for something Good. :)

2:57 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

I'd say "money party" is about as shallow as you can get...where's the deep stuff? What's the worst thing that could happen? Your friends laugh at you and tell you how your "too deep" and they can't finish your blog? Well, if that's the worst, I've lived to tell about it. ;-)

This IS really funny though! I'm learning too that 90% of what my kids learn comes from someone/thing other than me...

3:58 PM  
Blogger Special K said...

Just having a little fun...hope your laughing. :-)

10:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home