McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Friday, May 23, 2008

BolderBoulder

3 days until the race. I'm surprisingly excited. The reason I decided to run was because my friend Diana told me it would take away all my baby weight. Unfortunately, I can still tell that Jace happened right around my mid-section. Can't really complain about much else, though. I'm in pretty decent shape, and I know I will run the race well -- not near as well as FloJo, but good for me. It feels nice.

8 Comments:

Blogger Stace Riley said...

Good luck on Monday, Velvet. I applaud your determination and hope you feel a great sense of accomplishment when it's all over.

:)

Hope to see you guys later in the day.

9:42 AM  
Blogger Jami said...

I'm glad you are pumped for the race. Talking with you a couple of weeks ago, I never thought I'd hear you would be excited about it! Way to go! You're going to do awesome and we really hope to see you afterwards so we can pamper you!

1:39 PM  
Blogger April said...

I was just thinking about that today, wondering if you were still going for it. Good luck!!!! Can't wait to hear how it goes.

7:25 PM  
Blogger Candice said...

Good Luck, Velvet! I am so impressed with anyone that runs. For me, running=pain, so I admire you!

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Girl, you got this!!! I wish I were there to run it with you!!! Love ya tons...can't wait to hear about it!!

"My Nikki"

10:19 PM  
Blogger April said...

Waiting for the report......

9:54 AM  
Blogger Heidi McKee said...

Blisters? Runner's high? How'd it go?

7:53 PM  
Blogger keri said...

So... how did it go? I have no desire to run... glad it was you!

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home