McLife

Learning, living and loving life with my other Mc's.

Sunday, September 21, 2008

Since summer is officially over, I thought it was time to get some pictures out. We ventured down to Texas the first week of summer to pay respects to Scott's Uncle David who went home to be with Christ. He has a great family and left an incredible legacy. Scott and I are both blessed with a long heritage of Christian families. Uncle David was committed to Christ for many years, and it was neat to hear the stories of the people whose lives he touched. It's always nice to see this side of the family.
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger keri said...

great pictures. that was really sweet. he was a great man!

9:27 AM  
Blogger Padre Reeds said...

You've had a busy summer. More pics chic. Especially of the cul-de-sac crew and biker/scooter gang that circles it.

7:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uh, Velvet...it's been 2mths since you last blog. I feel like I don't know you anymore!!! LOL
Shannon

2:49 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Every time I look at that picture of Rana I can't get over how much she looks like dad. Good for Scotty taking her, he is such a good dad for that.

9:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home